We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.
Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.
You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.
We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.
Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.
1) On using the entry code or card, THE HIRER becomes the RESPONSIBLE PERSON for Security, Health and Safety, Fire and First Aid.
2) Entry is via the Front Door once the code or card is recognised. If using a code each person entering will need to enter the code. If using a card you can choose to hold the door unlocked by placing your card in the internal reader.
Access is only allowed from 15 mins before Hire time to 15 mins after Hire Time.
3) To enable the Hall lighting system and Air Conditioning place the card Marked Hall Lighting in the card switch.
4) The kitchen door is for normal entry and exit as well as an Emergency Exit and is fitted with two Thumb Turn Security Bolts as well as the Emergency Exit Push Bar. At the start of your Hire Period please rotate them both Anticlockwise to Unlock.
5) The Main Hall Double Door is Emergency Exit only, but is fitted with Two Thumb Turn Security Bolts. At the start of your Hire period please rotate them both Clockwise to Unlock.
6) Locking Up is carried out in the reverse order.
7) Ensure that the Kitchen Door is pulled closed and rotate the top and bottom Security Bolts Clockwise to Lock.
8) Check that the “Emergency Double Doors” in the Main Hall are correctly closed and rotate the top and bottom security bolts Anticlockwise to Lock.
9) Check that all opening windows are correctly closed, including kitchen and toilets.
10) Check that all electrical devices that you have switched on are switched off.
11) Remove the card from the card reader (the entry lobby lights stay on).
12) Leave the hall by the front door, after 10 seconds the red light will light on the keypad and the door will lock.