STANDARD CONDITIONS OF HIRE
The hall has a maximum occupancy of 100 people.
If the hirer is in any doubt as to the meaning of the following the Hall Authorised Representative should be immediately contacted.
1) The Hirer for the duration of the hire, will become the RESPONSIBLE PERSON, as regards Health and Safety, especially acting as the FIRE WARDEN and FIRST AIDER.
2) The Hirer is responsible for the supervision of the use of the Hall and its contents, and the behaviour of all persons using the premises, including the switching on of the internal lights and the proper supervision of the car parking arrangements. PLEASE NOTE, the grassed area to the North of the Hall can be used for car parking with the access path to the front entry being indicated by an arrow on the hall wall.
3) The Hirer will not sub-hire or allow the premises to be used for any unlawful purpose or in any unlawful way, nor do anything to or bring onto the premises anything which may endanger the Hall or render any insurance policies invalid.
4) The Hirer will be responsible for obtaining any licences that may be needed whether for the consumption of intoxicating liquor, from the Performing Rights Society, or otherwise and for the compliance with them.
5) The Hirer will be responsible for the cost of repair of any damage done to any part of the property, or the contents of the buildings which may occur during the period of the hiring as a result of the hiring.
6) If the Hirer wishes to cancel the booking before the date of the event, the following charges will apply. More than 4 weeks’ notice no charge, within 4 to 1 week 50%, from 1 week or less, 100% of the quoted cost.
7) At the end of the Hiring, the Hirer shall be responsible for leaving the premises and surrounds in a clean and tidy condition, properly locked and secured and the keys returned, unless directed otherwise. Any contents temporarily removed from their usual positions must be properly replaced, otherwise the Trustee’s will be at liberty to make an additional charge.
8) The Trustee’s Reserve the right to cancel this hiring in the event of the Hall being required to be used as a Polling Station for a Parliamentary or Local Government election or by-election, in which case the Hirer shall be entitled to a refund of any deposit already paid.
9) In the event of the hall or any part of it being rendered unfit for the use for which it has been hired, the Trustee’s will not be liable to the Hirer for any resulting loss or damage whatsoever.
10) The Trustee’s will not be held responsible for any items belonging to any hirer when left in the Village Hall.
11) Ranby Village Hall uses personal data for the purposes of managing hall bookings, finances, events and publicity. By signing the Booking Form you are agreeing to us sharing your contact details with other groups and organisations benefiting the residents of the Parish of Babworth.
12) Data may be retained for up to 7 years for accounts purposes and for longer where required by the Hall’s insurers. If you would like to find out more about how we use your personal data or want to see a copy of information about you that we hold, please contact the Hall Secretary.
Anyone requiring further information please contact John Hilton by phone or text on 07743 901327 or e-mail at email@example.com